From: Software Slacker
Subject: Xanalys Lispworks
pay more money to upgrade it to a new version soon?  About how often does
Xanalys come out with a new version?  It is about time for one?  Does it
make
sense to wait?

From: Sunil Mishra
Subject: Re: Xanalys Lispworks
Software Slacker wrote:

> If I buy the professional version of Xanalys Lispworks, am I likely to have
> pay more money to upgrade it to a new version soon?  About how often does
> Xanalys come out with a new version?  It is about time for one?  Does it
> make
> sense to wait?

You should really consider talking with Xanalys sales about these
questions. You will get far better (and more authorotative) answers than
this ng would give.

Sunil
From: ··········@questions.com
On Sun, 13 May 2001 10:45:20 -0400, Software Slacker
<··········@MailAndNews.com> wrote:

>If I buy the professional version of Xanalys Lispworks, am I likely to have
>pay more money to upgrade it to a new version soon?  About how often does
>Xanalys come out with a new version?  It is about time for one?  Does it
>make
>sense to wait?

If you get any answers to those questions, please be sure they're posted
here, because I and probably other people want to know too.