From: R. Gardner
Subject: Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!
Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

If you are proficient with Lisp, then I invite you to visit
http://www.rgsoftware.com to download the NN50.DLL
library. The regular cost of registration for this library is $240.00

We will be offering FREE copies of this library to those proficient
in various languages - for a limited time. This is an effort to have
our NN50 example project ported to many different languages.

To obtain your free copy of NN50.DLL (a $240.00 value):

1) Check http://www.rgsoftware.com/nn50port.htm
   to see if your language is still open. If it is not,
   please send us an email pledging your work so we can
   update our page. Send your email to ·······@rgsoftware.com

2) Download NN50.DLL from http://www.rgsoftware.com

3) Familiarize yourself with NN50.DLL by using the
   pseudo Visual Basic code and NN50.chm help file.
   Contact ·······@rgsoftware.com for technical support.

4) Port the Example project to your language and include
   error handling (this code will be redistributed). Also, please
   make sure to comment your code extensively!
   You may also comment in your company name and address
   which will be redistributed with your code.

5) Submit your example code and a compiled version of the
   example to ·····@rgsoftware.com

After your code has been reviewed, you will receive the registration
for the NN50.DLL library.

You may also design GUI and database projects for NN50.DLL
Please contact ·····@rgsoftware.com for more information about
compensation.