From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: ILISP 5.11 Released
This is the official announcement of the availability of version 5.11 of
ILISP, a comprehensive Inferior Lisp replacement for Emacs and XEmacs.

ILISP official home is at

	http://ilisp.cons.org

CVS support is in place at SourceForge
(http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ilisp).
ILISP 5.11 can be downloaded from there.

Instructions about subscribing to the mailing lists are also at
Sourceforge.

We encourage all the ILISP users to upgrade and to send feedback to
the maintainers.

This new release has been made possible by way too many people to risk
missing any of them in an incomplete list.

Thanks to you all.
The ILISP Maintaners
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.