From: Tariq
Subject: Applications Engineer
Applications Engineer: Irvine, CA
Our client manufactures electronic equipment. They require an applications
engineer preferably with Test engineering background; with some experience
in automated equipment, I/O products, preferably in power supplies. Must
have excellent communication skills, must be looking for steady employment,
and be willing to work with customers who are test engineers. Assists sales
Reps and area managers in pre-sales activities including definition of test
needs, interpretation of specification requirements, system configuration,
proposal preparation, benchmark test programs and demonstrations of product
performance. Provides instruction to new customers on efficient utilization
of equipment. This position works with the sales and marketing department
and will lead to Regional Manager Position.
Technical degree (BSEE preferred)
3+ yrs. in power supply design or similar position requiring a thorough
understanding of power supply design issues and topologies.
PC/Windows/BASIC programming skills.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Preferred:
Knowledge of ATE hardware and software issues
Prior experience in sales support role
·····@nsquare.com
Tel: 909 765 1473