From: Marc Spitzer
Subject: need ldap client lib for project
I would like to do a project in common lisp, its a custom tftp server.
Here is what I need, as far as I know and in no particular order:
1: LDAP client connectivity, must have
2: Multi threaded, must be able to generate 1500 tftp packets a second,
pkt size around 100 bytes
3: Handle binary data well, make tftp packets

The simplest way to do this is to use a single thread but then you get
bogged down in the ldap connect, about 5-600 requests/second.  So I
was thinking of a pool of about 10 or so threads, each with a ldap
persistant ldap connection.  When I did a news group and web serch for
ldap and lisp I came up short, the closest I came was emacs and ldap.
Are there any resourses that I am missing?

Thanks

Marc