From: Kent M Pitman
Subject: Boston area Lisp Users meeting TOMORROW (Tue 27 Mar 2001)
Boston area people don't forget the Association of Lisp Users (ALU)
meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 27 Mar 2001.

The Maxwell-Dworkin Building, Room 119, at Harvard University, starting
at 9am.  It's free.

It was poorly publicized, I know.  But it is happening, and it is a
chance to get together with other Boston area folk.  If you're in the
area, please attend.

I think Howard Stearns sent out details about it already, and I don't
have them handy right now.  Maybe an ALU board member will follow up
this post with a repeat of the directions ...?

(It's being held in conjuction with the Franz Developer's Symposium, so
there may be some information at the Franz web site.)