From: Thaddeus L Olczyk
Subject: Other than AMOP is there any good introduction to MOP.
From: Pierre R. Mai
······@interaccess.com (Thaddeus L Olczyk) writes:

> Is there a reference for the Kizcales MOP other than AMOP?
> My reason for learning is that I part of a group ( we're mostly
> proffesionals not students ) who meet biweekly to study
> aspect-oriented programming. We want to do a comparison
> of the K MOP with AspectJ features and so we need a good
> reference that can be read fairly quickly.

Only chapters 5 and 6 of the AMOP are the "definition" of the MOP
being presented.  The other chapters introduce the reader to the
concepts of MOPs, and develop certain parts of the specific MOP in
front of the eyes of the reader.  While I heavily recommend reading
the whole book for anyone interested in either MOPs, "the" MOP, or
good OO-techniques in CLOS in general, you probably can get away with
5+6 if you really need to.

Regs, Pierre.

--
Pierre R. Mai <····@acm.org>                    http://www.pmsf.de/pmai/
 We cause accidents.                           -- Nathaniel Borenstein