From: Jochen Schmidt
Subject: UncommonSQL with ODBC downloadable.
Hoi,

I've got two responses regarding my merging code between UncommonSQL
and SQL-ODBC. I've decided to put the code on my webpage.

Please don't hesitate to post your thoughts/experiences with it here.
The code was written for personal need and I hope I've not overseen any
license-issues.
It seems to be very stable to me but I've made no performance tests so far.
One design-issue was that I change not too much. Up to now I've only
changed a package nickname in SQL-ODBC and uncommented an method-definition
in UncommonSQL - the rest is my own glue code. This leads to the fact, that
theres a lot of duplicated work in the both packages making it bigger as it
needs to be.

You can download it on my webpage http://www.dataheaven.de

Hope to hear from some of you soon...

Regards,