From: Mike McDonald
Subject: Old Symbolics stuff needs a home
  We're in the process of spring cleaning and I have some old Symbolics stuff
that could use a good home. I have an old 36XX style monitor. I think it was
working years ago but I have no way to test it. I also have a pair of 190MB
Maxtor XT-2190s mounted on the slide in tray for a 3620. I know they were
working when I took them out six years ago. But they've been setting in a box
so who knows now. AND I have a set of Genera 7.0 manuals with the 7.2 updates
for 2A, 2B, 7A, and 7B. All of this is located in the Portland, Oregon area
and must be spoken for by Monday morning, 3/12/2001 or it goes in a dumpster.

  If I can find my CF to PCMCIA adapter, I'll put photos of all this on my
website: http://www.mikemac.com/. (Spring cleaning evidentally has put the
adapter someplace where it won't get lost!)

  Mike McDonald
  ·······@mikemac.com