From: Dimitris Diamantakos
Subject: CL vs Scheme
i am working with cl, but now i have to develop something
on scheme. Where can i find the diferences between both of them.
I got a reference manual of scheme but i like to have a manual of
the diferences.

Many thanks

PS. sorry about my englisch :)
From: Ray Blaak
Subject: Re: CL vs Scheme
"Dimitris Diamantakos" <······@anemos.gr> writes:
> i am working with cl, but now i have to develop something
> on scheme. Where can i find the diferences between both of them.
> I got a reference manual of scheme but i like to have a manual of
> the diferences.

Oh Lord. It's a conspiracy.

Check some archives for exciting discussions from the past week or so on
exactly this topic.

You can examine the CL manual at:

http://www.xanalys.com/software_tools/reference/HyperSpec/FrontMatter/index.html

--
Cheers,                                        The Rhythm is around me,
                                               The Rhythm has control.