From: Senciales
Subject: Whole CAPI Reference
Hi,

I�m programming on  Windows Lispworks and i would like to have the Whole
CAPI Reference,

Where can i find it ?

Please, i don�t want " The LispWorks Capi Reference Manual from
Harlequin" because it�s not totally complete.

thanks   :-)

--
*

          *                *

*
----------------------------
Jos� Carlos Senciales Chaves
    ······@lcc.uma.es
----------------------------

From: Howard Ding
Subject: Re: Whole CAPI Reference
I wonder if there is such a thing, as I'm sure that if there is lots of
others (myself included) would love to have it.

I like Lispworks, but it is disappointing (and perhaps my biggest
disappointment with LW) that there seem to be many functions available
that are not in any way documented.

--
Howard Ding
······@worldnet.att.net
From: Lieven Marchand
Howard Ding <······@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> I like Lispworks, but it is disappointing (and perhaps my biggest
> disappointment with LW) that there seem to be many functions available
> that are not in any way documented.

AOL. Better documentation would probably save them a lot on support
calls.

--
Lieven Marchand <···@wyrd.be>
Gla�r ok reifr skyli gumna hverr, unz sinn b��r bana.
From: R. Giuly
AOL?? you don't mean america online do you, i must be missing something

--
Richard Giuly

(remove animal from email address)
From: Joseph Dale
"R. Giuly" wrote:

> AOL?? you don't mean america online do you, i must be missing something
>
> > AOL. Better documentation would probably save them a lot on support
> > calls.

I think Lieven might be referring to this usage of "AOL" (from the
Jargon File):

AOL! n.

[Usenet] Common synonym for "Me, too!" alluding to the legendary
propensity of America
Online users to utter contentless "Me, too!" postings. The number of
exclamation points
following varies from zero to five or so. The pseudo-HTML

     <AOL>Me, too!</AOL>

is also frequently seen.