From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: anyone write a othello program in lisp ??
Im struggeling whit a othello program in comon LISP , was just wondering if
ther is somone out there who have writen such a program ? ?
plz mail me on ·····@telia.com :))

From: ········@hex.net
Subject: Re: anyone write a othello program in lisp ??
<·····@telia.com> writes:
> Im struggeling whit a othello program in comon LISP , was just
> wondering if ther is somone out there who have writen such a program
> ? ?

You might want to consult Norvig's book, _Paradigms of Artificial
Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp_.  It includes a
fairly complete example of this.

<http://www.norvig.com/paip.html>
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string ········@" "enworbbc"))
http://vip.hyperusa.com/~cbbrowne/lisp.html
From: Janis Dzerins
<·····@telia.com> writes:

> Im struggeling whit a othello program in comon LISP , was just wondering if
> ther is somone out there who have writen such a program ? ?
> plz mail me on ·····@telia.com :))

Personal edition of Xanalys LispWorks has one included.

--
Janis Dzerins

  If million people say a stupid thing it's still a stupid thing.