From: Jochen Schmidt
Subject: OpenGL in LispWorks for Linux?
Has anyone tried to build the OpenGL extension for CAPI successfully?
I've tried it yesterday for some hours with my new LispWorks Enterprise
Edition ( ;-) ) .

It seems to me that the package is intended for Windows and UNIX. One
problem is that the Linux-port lies somewhere between this other ports and
so I had to modificate some parts of the sources.

I've managed to compile and load the sources without errors. If I start the
included example the Systems seems not capable to connect to the libGLU.so.
There seem to be no problems finding libGL.so.

I only wanted to know if anyone has some experience with the opengl-module
on LispWorks-Linux.

thanks,
Jochen
From: Friedrich Dominicus
Subject: Re: OpenGL in LispWorks for Linux?
Jochen Schmidt <ยทยทยท@dataheaven.de> writes:

> I only wanted to know if anyone has some experience with the opengl-module
> on LispWorks-Linux.

Have you aske Xanalys? They have been more than helpful for me more
than once.

Regards
Friedrich