From: Pierre R. Mai
Subject: Re: please tell me the design faults of CL & Scheme
"Julian Morrison" <······@extropy.demon.co.uk> writes:

> (warning: this post might spark a language war; if you hate language wars,
> set the "ignore")

If we really want to have this kind of discussion, we need to keep it
seperate for each of the languages involved.  Otherwise a language war
is bound to ensue.  Let Scheme users comment on faults in Scheme, and
CL users comment on faults in CL.

Regs, Pierre.

--
Pierre R. Mai <····@acm.org>                    http://www.pmsf.de/pmai/
 We cause accidents.                           -- Nathaniel Borenstein
From: Julian Morrison
"Pierre R. Mai" <····@acm.org> wrote:

> If we really want to have this kind of discussion, we need to keep it
> seperate for each of the languages involved.  Otherwise a language war
> is bound to ensue.  Let Scheme users comment on faults in Scheme, and CL
> users comment on faults in CL.

Disagreed - the very reasons someone has picked one language over the
other may be valid info about that other language, in this context