From: Chris Double
Subject: AllegroServe for CormanLisp available
I've made available what I've done so far of my port of AllegroServe
(the HTTP server for Allegro Common Lisp) to Corman Lisp 1.42. It's
available at:

http://www.double.co.nz/cl

It is complete enough to serve dynamic and static pages, and retrieve
web pages via the client side API. I've added SSL support to the
client side retrieval to allow retrieval from secure servers.

The port is of AllegroServe 1.1.25. I intend to port the latest
version, 1.1.38, when I've ironed out some of the problems in this
port.

In particular, keep-alive and chunking support does not work. ACL does
chunking support via its socket library so I need to implement this in
the sockets library. Serving directories does not work yet either, but
you can serve the individual files in the directory without a
problem. It's just more manual work I guess.

A simple example is included which brings up a couple of dynamic web
pages.

As part of the port I implemented some of the ACL sockets interface,
the URI interface, and some EXCL functions which may be useful for
porting other ACL software.

Any interest in CL-HTTP over AllegroServe?

Enjoy!

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/cl