From: Xah Lee
Subject: does Scheme help CL in the market?
dear ········@aol.com (DvdAvins),

Excellent analysis! (see attached below)

By the way, both Erik and Kent would no longer bluntly say "Scheme is not a
dialect of Lisp". Xah have pricked their conscience.

An important discovery in this thread is that quite a few Common Lispers
HATE Schemers to death. I knew the two groups don't get along, but have not
observed the degree of hatred exhibited here. Xah made a sapient remark that
in reality Scheme might have helped Common Lisp's existence.

Perhaps, someone like to start a new debate on "does Scheme help Common Lisp
in the market?". I would think very much so. Can someone define the debate
topic more precisely? Let's grope for facts.

 Xah
 ···@xahlee.org
 http://xahlee.org/PageTwo_dir/more.html