From: Rolf Mach
Subject: Press Release - New Xanalys LispWorks 4.1.20
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

New Release of Xanalys LispWorks 4.1.20
Waltham, MA. 2/19/2001

Xanalys, Inc. announces the patch release of LispWorks 4.1.20, the
advanced dynamic programming environment based on ANSI Common Lisp. This
release contains numerous feature enhancements and 150 bug fixes.

Common Lisp offers a number of advantages over C++ and other programming
languages. The user can develop a prototype using LispWorks, which can
be deployed easily as an executable with minimal or non-existent runtime
license-fees on Windows, Unix, Linux and other platforms. For
server-based systems, Common Lisp allows developers to modify running
applications without shutting them down.

John Kamp, Xanalys� Development Manager states, "By using its
prototyping method users can dramatically reduce their development time.
To practice what we preach, we use LispWorks to develop our flagship
product, Xanalys Watson, a data analysis and visualization tool."

Xanalys LispWorks offers a complete enterprise development solution
including: Integrated Development Environment, Application Delivery,
Foreign Language Interface, CORBA, Database Access through CommonSQL,
Expert System Tool KnowledgeWorks with Common Prolog, Portable Common
Lisp Interface Manager (CLIM) and Unicode International character set in
addition to fully supporting the ANSI Common Lisp standard.

"We have the most cost-effective offering in the industry," says
Brigitte Bovy, Xanalys US Sales Manager for Lisp, "Our current pricing
for LispWorks Professional for Windows or Linux is $799 USD while
LispWorks Developer for Unix is only $4,500 USD. Our run-time price is
free for Professional while other versions range from $300 USD to $750
USD."

Common Lisp Object System (CLOS), which is part of Common Lisp, is
widely regarded as one of the most powerful and productive
object-oriented programming environments. Software developed with
Xanalys LispWorks requires minimal modifications when porting between
the following operating systems: Windows, Linux and most major
commercial Unix Operating Systems.

Rolf Mach, Lisp European Sales Manager says, "All users of Xanalys
LispWorks 4.1 for Linux, Windows or Unix can download an upgrade to
4.1.20 for free. To test the strength of Common Lisp and Xanalys
LispWorks, users can download LispWorks Personal Edition 4.1.20, which
now supports Windows 2000/ ME and allows users to load CL-HTTP due to
its increased heap size. For all downloads, go to
http://www.xanalys.com/software_tools/downloads."

Common Lisp solutions have been deployed in fields as diverse as
aerospace engineering, airline tracking, telephone switching, Internet
commerce and data mining. Current Xanalys LispWorks customers include
American Express, Alcatel, Atraxis, Commerce One, Ford Motor Company,
Fujitsu, HotDispatch, HP Labs, KPN Research, Memetric PTY, NASA, Qwest
Communications and the US Army as well as many universities worldwide.

Xanalys is a leading provider of programming language and information
management solutions for public agencies and enterprises worldwide.
Xanalys and has offices in the US, UK, Germany and Australia. Xanalys is
a subsidiary of Global Graphics (EASDAQ: GLGR), headquartered in Nancy,
France. Additional information about Xanalys can be found at
www.xanalys.com.

XANALYS  -   www.xanalys.com

Tools for Data Analysis and Intelligence-Led Investigations
Software zur Datenanalyse und kriminologischen Untersuchungen

Rolf Mach
Business Development & Sales Manager, Europe

An der Schaafhansenwiese 6
D-65428 Ruesselsheim, Germany

Phone ++49 +6142 938197
Fax ++49 +6142 938199
·····@xanalys.com
From: Julian
Subject: Re: Press Release - New Xanalys LispWorks 4.1.20
Rolf Mach <·····@xanalys.com> wrote in message
> <SNIP>
> LispWorks, users can download LispWorks Personal Edition 4.1.20, which
> now supports Windows 2000/ ME and allows users to load CL-HTTP due to
> its increased heap size.

Could you quantify this for us please. What is the maximum heap size in
4.1.20
Personal Edition and what was it in the previous version?

    Julian.