From: Sunil Mishra
Subject: XMLP 0.1.3 released
The latest, and possibly last (see below) version of XMLP, 0.1.3, has
been released on lsp.sourceforge.net/projects/lsp. The primary change in
this version is the inclusion of an XML document node, along with lots
of reorganization to make more apparent the code changes. The test cases
were also updated for the new node type.

The reason I say this might be the last release is that although I have
observed downloads of XMLP from the project page, I have yet to receive
any (substantial) feedback. It is unclear if the project has any current
users, myself included, as my new job does not demand an XML solution.
There are other topics that are of much greater interest that I would
rather pursue. If you are an active user of XMLP or are awaiting the
first release of XLSP, please drop me a line. We might be able to come
up with some workable arrangement.

Sunil