From: Richard Krush
Subject: Problems with GUI
Hello!

I apologize if this is not the right newsgroup for such question, but I
could not find any platform/implementation specific ones that are still
alive.

As my first project after doing a bunch of exercises from the book is to
write a yahtzee game. I am almost finished with the "inside" of the game
and now I think is time to think about user interface. I don't want to make
it text-based game (I've seen one yahtzee game written with curses and I'm
not impressed at all). So, I tried to find a suitable GUI toolkit, which
was not very successful so far. I tried to make Garnet, CLX, and CLM work,
but only CLX works right now. This brings me to my questions..

1) CLM doesn't seem to like the motifd server, which was supplied with it.
I tried to recompile the server, but "Interface.h" file is missing and I
was not able to generate it.

--
  Richard Krushelnitskiy   "A mathematician is a blind man in a dark
  ·········@gmx.net         room looking for a black cat which isn't