From: Vicki Adkins
Subject: SEEKING LISP PROGRAMMERS TO COME TO TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA
I am a Technical Recruiter with Veredus Corporation in Tampa, Florida.
I hope this newsgroup is friendly to recruiters.  If not, I apologize
in advance!
I have several interesting LISP positions I am trying to fill for a
very well-funded B2B company in the area.  The client is using cutting
edge technology, including Java and C++, and combining this technology
with artificial intelligence to enhance their software products.  I
would be very interested in speaking with anyone who has hands-on work
experience with LISP, who is open to workng in the Tampa Bay area on
contract or in a permanent role.
I have an urgent need for someone with LISP (Preferably LISP Works
Development IDE), Knowledge base, Inference Engines, and BNF Would be
a plus, but would like to hear from anyone with LISP experience.
Candidates must either be US Citizens, Green Card Holders, or have
current H1-B or TN-1 Visa's in the US.
Please contact me by phone at 813-936-7004, or by e-mail at
·······@vereduscorp.com.
THANK YOU!
From: Christopher J. Vogt
Vicki,
Is it an absolute requirement that the work be done in Tampa Bay?  I have
been working remotely for companies for the last 10 years, both as a
consultant and on a permanent basis.  I travel to the main office when
work is started, and periodically as needed (typically around 6 times a year).  I'm currently looking again for work, but moving is out of the question.  My resume can be found at: http://members.home.com/vogt/resume.html