From: Lars Mueller
Subject: commandline options of clisp
Hi Lisp-gurus,

we have a small problem using CLISP. We want to make it loading a
Lisp-file and 'executing' all the things in it as it is done when just
executing CLISP without any commandline options (the read-eval-print
loop). We have tried clisp -x and giving the content of the file as
parameter which works wonderful. Anyway, if there is another way to
solve that I would like to know how. I have also tried -i which loads
the file but it doesn't evaluate anything as far as I can see.

Thanks in advance for your help

Lars Mueller
-------------------------
············@bigfoot.com
-------------------------
From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: commandline options of clisp
> * In message <················@gmx.co.uk>
> * On the subject of "commandline options of clisp"
> * Sent on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:37:35 +0200
> * Honorable Lars Mueller <············@gmx.co.uk> writes:
>
> we have a small problem using CLISP.

clisp-list is the best place to ask such questions.

> We want to make it loading a Lisp-file and 'executing' all the things
> in it as it is done when just executing CLISP without any commandline
> options (the read-eval-print loop).

$ clisp file

will load the file, evaluating forms one by one.

please see http://clisp.cons.org for more information on CLISP,
including http://clisp.cons.org/clisp.html for command line options.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.