From: Mallikarjuna Rao V.V.Ch.
Subject: Wher do I get the software?
From: Kent M Pitman
Subject: Re: Wher do I get the software?
"Mallikarjuna Rao V.V.Ch." <······@india.ti.com> writes:

> Hi group,

Hi, mallik.

> can any one of you point to a place where I can get a lisp
> software package so that I can get it installed on my system and
> start working?  regards, mallik.

Depends on your needs.  There are lots of options from commercial, to
cost-free commercial trial versions, to various kinds of free options.
The options vary by platform, too, of course.

www.alu.org has the info to help you make this choice for your needs.

If that leaves you with more specific questions, come back here and try
asking those.