From: Bruce Lambert
Subject: line editing in CLISP under DOS
Hi,

I just installed the most recent version of CLISP on my Windows 98 machine.
I have never used CLISP under DOS/Windows before. I had previously used it
under Unix but have been using ACL for awhile on my Unix machine.

Anyway, can anyone give me some pointers on line editing in CLISP under DOS?
Is the readline library automatically part of the Win98 distribution of
CLISP? The readline commands for cycling through the command history do not
seem to work for me. Pointers appreciated.

-bruce
From: Bruce Lambert
Subject: Re: line editing in CLISP under DOS
I should modify this question somewhat. What I'd really like are
recommendations about the user-friendliest interface to CLISP on a Win98
system. Should I run CLISP as an inferior emacs process? If so do I need
ILISP or some other add-on?

Thanks.

-bruce

·················@newsx.cc.uic.edu...