From: Vebjorn Ljosa
Subject: The Sonya Keene book is back in print
I've been looking to buy Sonya Keene's "Object-Oriented Programming in
Common Lisp" for some time now, but it has been out of print.  To my
delight, Addison-Wesley has reprinted it recently, and a neat little
package from Amazon.com was waiting for me at the doorstep as I came
home. :)

Sonya E. Keene: Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp: A
Programmer's Guide to CLOS, Addison-Wesley, 1988, ISBN 0-201-17589-4.
(The author's first name is spelled "Sonja" on the cover.)

--
Vebjorn Ljosa

From: Lieven Marchand
Subject: Re: The Sonya Keene book is back in print
Vebjorn Ljosa <·····@ljosa.com> writes:

> I've been looking to buy Sonya Keene's "Object-Oriented Programming in
> Common Lisp" for some time now, but it has been out of print.  To my
> delight, Addison-Wesley has reprinted it recently, and a neat little
> package from Amazon.com was waiting for me at the doorstep as I came
> home. :)
>
> Sonya E. Keene: Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp: A
> Programmer's Guide to CLOS, Addison-Wesley, 1988, ISBN 0-201-17589-4.
> (The author's first name is spelled "Sonja" on the cover.)

Must be reasonably popular. My version is the fourth printing (1994).

If they've changed the cover, do they still mention Symbolics Press?

--
Lieven Marchand <···@wyrd.be>
Making laws appears to win votes. Enforcing them doesn't.
From: Vebjorn Ljosa
* Lieven Marchand <···@wyrd.be>
| > Sonya E. Keene: Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp: A
| > Programmer's Guide to CLOS, Addison-Wesley, 1988, ISBN 0-201-17589-4.
| > (The author's first name is spelled "Sonja" on the cover.)
|
| Must be reasonably popular. My version is the fourth printing (1994).

interesting---mine says "2nd Printing January 2001."

| If they've changed the cover, do they still mention Symbolics Press?

yes, there's a Symbolics Press logo on the spine, and on the back it
says "Published in association with Symbolics Press."  the cover looks
like <URL:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0201175894.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg>,
but with "Sonja" instead of "Sonya."

--
Vebjorn Ljosa