From: Lisa Fettner
Subject: Invitation to a Feyerabend Workshop, hosted by Richard Gabriel: Redefining Computing
At OOPSLA this year on Sunday, October 14, I am running a 1-day
workshop on redefining computing for the future. It is called The
Feyerabend Project. The assumption behind the workshop is that after
50 years of our initial try at designing programming languages,
systems, and how to involve users in design, we now are in a position
to know better what is needed from languages, system design, and
user-involved design. This workshop is aimed at starting to write down
what those things are.

This is the third in a series of workshops on this topic, and I would
like this to be the most technical by far.

You can read about the project at
http://www.dreamsongs.com/Feyerabend.html, and about how to apply to
attend the OOPSLA workshop at
http://www.dreamsongs.com/FeyerabendOOPSLA2001.html.