From: Robert Gonzalez
Subject: CMUCL download site down?
Has anyone had any luck downloading CMUCL from their website?  The
www2.cons.org site has not responded to my attempts to download for a
number of days.  I tried to email the webmaster and that also bounced.

Thanks,

Robert Gonzalez

From: Peter Van Eynde
Subject: Re: CMUCL download site down?
Robert Gonzalez <·······@austin.rr.com> writes:

> Has anyone had any luck downloading CMUCL from their website?  The
> www2.cons.org site has not responded to my attempts to download for a
> number of days.  I tried to email the webmaster and that also bounced.

It is down, as is CVS. The mailing list should still work tho.

Groetjes, Peter

--
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it. | ········@debian.org
"God, root, what is difference?" - Pitr|
From: Robert Gonzalez
Thanks, I thought maybe something was wrong at my end.

rg