From: Greg Menke
Subject: Life, the Universe and Everything constants file
If I recall correctly, some months ago on this newsgroup, a file was
posted which contained a considerable number of useful constants,
conversions and other tidbits.  I <think> it was formatted as source,
making it very handy.  Naturally, I didn't save off a copy & it would
be useful to have at the moment.  If possible, could someone re-post
it, or supply a link?

Thanks,

Greg Menke

From: Deepak Goel
> posted which contained a considerable number of useful constants,
> conversions and other tidbits.  I <think> it was formatted as source,

BTW,  i visited Prof. John McCarthy's homepage recently, and he seemed
to have one such lisp file there...
From: Greg Menke
> > posted which contained a considerable number of useful constants,
> > conversions and other tidbits.  I <think> it was formatted as source,
>
> BTW,  i visited Prof. John McCarthy's homepage recently, and he seemed
> to have one such lisp file there...

That was it.  Thanks!

Greg Menke