From: Jose Carlos Senciales
Subject: capi:pinboard-layout :drawing-style....
Hi,
i have found a new parameter for me, using a capi:pinboard-layout.
It�s :drawing-style, i know that a possible value is :local-pixmap but
i�m looking for some information about,
in the Capi Reference Manual, and i find nothing, this is very common in
the capi documentation. :-(..

I am wondering if someone know what this parameter do and which are its
possible values.

Thanks..
--
*

          *                *

*
              Jos� Carlos Senciales Chaves
(reverse (concatenate 'string ···········@" "nescoj"))
                   ······@lcc.uma.es
From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Re: capi:pinboard-layout :drawing-style....
"Jose Carlos Senciales" <······@lcc.uma.es> wrote in message
······················@lcc.uma.es...
> Hi,
> i have found a new parameter for me, using a capi:pinboard-layout.
> It�s :drawing-style, i know that a possible value is :local-pixmap but
> i�m looking for some information about,
> in the Capi Reference Manual, and i find nothing, this is very common in
> the capi documentation. :-(..

Yes, there seems to be lots of additional functionality in CAPI which is not
the manual.  If it the one thing that Xanalys could get up to date on that
would be it for me.  :drawing-style?  Maybe how drawing takes place on the
pinboard-layout.  :local-pixmap might mean all drawing is done on a pixmap
associated with the actual pane and then pixblt'ed to the real pane when
done.

Wade