From: Shadow
Subject: need good lisp interpreter
hey, I am a c++ programmer tryin to learn lisp.  I need an windows
interpreter for common lisp.  what do you recommend and how can I get it.

Also, are there any good free ones out there, being a college student, I
don't want to pay for one if I don't have to.

your help is appreciated.

thank you.
From: Frank A. Adrian
Subject: Re: need good lisp interpreter
Pure interpreters for Lisp are getting pretty hard to find these days.  Most
systems supply both interpretation and compilation.  OTOH, all of the
systems out there ARE *interactive*, which is usually what is meant when
someone asks for an "interpreter" these days.  To find ones available for
Windows, check out http://www.alu.org/ and go to the page that lists
implementations.

faa

··············@enews1.newsguy.com...