From: Thomas M. Philip
Subject: Serial Port on Mac
Does anyone have code to communicate with the serial port on a mac running
OS 9.x from lisp.  I would appreciate it if you could either email it to
me or point me in the right direction.  Thanks.

--Thomas

Thomas M. Philip
········@ocf.berkeley.edu
From: BK
Subject: Re: Serial Port on Mac
In article
<········································@conquest.OCF.Berkeley.EDU>,
 "Thomas M. Philip" <········@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> Does anyone have code to communicate with the serial port on a mac running
> OS 9.x from lisp.  I would appreciate it if you could either email it to
> me or point me in the right direction.  Thanks.

Assuming you are using MCL, check out serial-streams.lisp in the
examples folder, that should be exactly what you are looking for.

rgds
BK

--
bk <·········@yahoo.com>

ATTENTION! Email to this address *must* contain "USENET" in the subject line
otherwise it will be considered spam, automatically deleted and never reach me.