From: Aaron Meza
Subject: Free LISP compiler for windows
Im looking for a free compiler to use under windows. Currently i use
linux to develop software... but for reasons beyond my control.... i
have to start compiling my applications for windows. Does anyone know
any good compilers? I tried the Franz compiler, with much
dissatisfaction. I am a student, so I can usually get software pretty
cheap... so if it isnt too much money then i am willing to pay.

From: ludwig
Subject: Re: Free LISP compiler for windows
Hi,

	I think there are some compiler at http://www.lisp.org listed.
> Currently i use
> linux to develop software... but for reasons beyond my control.... i
> have to start compiling my applications for windows. Does anyone know
> any good compilers? I tried the Franz compiler, with much
> dissatisfaction. I am a student, so I can usually get software pretty
> cheap... so if it isnt too much money then i am willing to pay.
	I think I have seen Non and Commercial compilers.

Ludwig =)
From: Roger Corman
On 5 Jul 2001 12:34:16 -0700, ·····@learningbyte.com (Aaron Meza) wrote:

>Im looking for a free compiler to use under windows. Currently i use
>linux to develop software... but for reasons beyond my control.... i
>have to start compiling my applications for windows. Does anyone know
>any good compilers? I tried the Franz compiler, with much
>dissatisfaction. I am a student, so I can usually get software pretty
>cheap... so if it isnt too much money then i am willing to pay.

Please try ours, at http://www.corman.net/CormanLisp.html

Roger Corman
From: glauber
·····@corman.net (Roger Corman) wrote in message news:<···················@news.callatg.com>...
> On 5 Jul 2001 12:34:16 -0700, ·····@learningbyte.com (Aaron Meza) wrote:
>
> >Im looking for a free compiler to use under windows. Currently i use
> >linux to develop software... but for reasons beyond my control.... i
> >have to start compiling my applications for windows. Does anyone know
> >any good compilers? I tried the Franz compiler, with much
> >dissatisfaction. I am a student, so I can usually get software pretty
> >cheap... so if it isnt too much money then i am willing to pay.
>
> Please try ours, at http://www.corman.net/CormanLisp.html

I second this. It's a great compiler and it's free. Before someone
else complains, let me say that there is a time-limit on the IDE, but
not on the compiler itself.

However, if you're going to do a lot of Lisp development in Windows
you really should buy the license for the IDE too. It's not very
expensive.

From: Indrayana Rustandi
I've been using CLISP. You can download it at http://clisp.sourceforge.net/.

Indra