From: cmm
Subject: CRONIKA(?)
Is anyone familiar with the cronika(I am not sure of the spelling) routine in LISP.

I have to write something similar in Java but I need the source, description, etc.

Cheers
CMM

From: Gareth McCaughan
Subject: Re: CRONIKA(?)
"cmm" wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with the cronika(I am not sure of the spelling)
> routine in LISP.
>
> I have to write something similar in Java but I need the source,
> description, etc.

You know that you need to write it, but you have no idea
what it is or even how it's spelled? I must be missing something
here.

(My best uninformed guess: it's meant to be "Kronecker"
and is supposed to do something associated with that
mathematician, like the "Kronecker delta".)

--
Gareth McCaughan  ················@pobox.com
.sig under construc
From: Sashank Varma
In article <·······························@g.local>,
················@pobox.com wrote:

>"cmm" wrote:
>
>> Is anyone familiar with the cronika(I am not sure of the spelling)
>> routine in LISP.
[snip]
>(My best uninformed guess: it's meant to be "Kronecker"
>and is supposed to do something associated with that
>mathematician, like the "Kronecker delta".)

'c[h]ronika' its a new subgenre of electronic music out of britain favored
by geriatric pot smokers.

sashank