From: David Allen
Subject: Re: comp.lang.lisp.revenge?
In article <················@point-blank.org>, "G I Gunmaker"
<········@point-blank.org> wrote:
> And _maybe_ we could talk about Lisp here among people who don't have such
> an irritating problem separating the public from the private domains.

You're posting in part about a post that was about
past posts that were flames.

Frankly, I'm tired of the whole damn thing.  Jumping
down 2 more meta-levels of posting about flame wars
doesn't make any of it any more on-topic.  So here
I am, posting about a post which was about posts
written about previous posts, and nobody has or is
going to mention anything even vaguely related to
lisp in any of these threads.  And when most of the
active posters to the ng are all playing around with
these threads, you can't even killfilter everybody
whose offtopic.  (Those people now include me,
thank you very much)

Make as many newsgroups as you want.  Can we just
drop this though?  I don't give a crusty fuck what
Erik or Rainer's problems are, and I'm not about
to go diving into Deja archives just so I too can
participate in the meta-meta-meta discussion of
flaming and Erik in c.l.l.

But who am I kidding?  This is usenet.

--
David Allen