From: glauber
Subject: Re: comp.lang.lisp.revenge?
In article <················@point-blank.org>,
  Erik Naggum <····@point-blank.org> wrote:
> Now that Rainer Joswig and Erik Naggum have quieted down and this whole
> disgusting debacle is hopefully nearing an end, I'd like to make a simple
> comment.   Early in the war, Rainer made a stink about some personal mail
[...]

glauber thought this message was pretty strange or pretty funny. He hasn't
decided which, yet.

[...]

> ········@point-blank.org.  We aim to please.

That's like what i saw in the men's room in a restaurant once:
"We aim to please. You aim too, please!"

--
Glauber Ribeiro
··········@my-deja.com    http://www.myvehiclehistoryreport.com

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
From: glauber
In article <················@naggum.net>,
  Erik Naggum <····@naggum.net> wrote:
> * glauber <··········@my-deja.com>
> | glauber thought this message was pretty strange or pretty funny. He hasn't
> | decided which, yet.
>
>   It would probably have been a lot more of both if this stupid news
>   program had actually been willing to do what I told it to do.  Sigh.

Tsk Tsk...
You should use your powers for good, not for evil.