From: Mark Watson
Subject: Q: best grapher for LispWorks 4.1?
Where can I find a good grapher for LispWorks 4.1?
It can be either CAPI or CLIM based, but I would
like to find something that is ready to run under
Harlequin/Xanalys LispWorks.

Thanks!,
Mark

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Q: best grapher for LispWorks 4.1?
On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:44:06 GMT, "Mark Watson" <·····@markwatson.com>
wrote:

> Where can I find a good grapher for LispWorks 4.1?
> It can be either CAPI or CLIM based, but I would
> like to find something that is ready to run under
> Harlequin/Xanalys LispWorks.

The CMU Common Lisp Repository includes a collection of graphers for
several Lisp GUIs, including CLIM. Since they are a bit old, you may have
to tweak the code a bit.

Paolo
From: Mark Watson
Subject: Re: best grapher for LispWorks 4.1?
Thanks to Paolo for the CMU reference. I had seen that, but it was not
"turn key" enough.

As it turns out, the capi:graph-pane was exactly what I wanted, and
it is very simple to use.  (Sorry, I should have read the documentation
more carefully!)

--Mark Watson
--Open Source and Open Content at www.markwatson.com

······················@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...