From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: `Worse is better' resource page by Gabriel
After unsuccessfully looking for information on the OOPSLA '00 panel "Back
to the Future: Is Worse (Still) Better?", I decided to contact Richard
Gabriel. He pointed me to this page with resources on the `worse is better'
saga:

  http://www.dreamsongs.com/WorseIsBetter.html

Except for essay "Money Through Innovation Reconsidered" in the book
"Patterns of Software", I think that page includes virtually everything
Gabriel published on the topic. There's a lot of material I was not aware
of.

Incidentally, Gabriel's Web site is:

  http://www.dreamsongs.com/

and it's definitely worth a look.