From: Roberto
Subject: QuickSilver
Hi,

 I need a help with programming in QuickSilver LISP.
 I have to program a process to make automatic links in a
set of Interleaf documents. But I can't get any information about
the Lisp functions of Hyperleaf toolkit.
 1)how can I control the text caret position inside a document.

Roberto,
(doc-point-marker) will return a marker at the position of the text
caret.
(doc-goto-marker) moves the text caret to a marker

(setq mark (doc-point-marker))                        ;;This will get
the position of the caret in your open doc
(tell mark mid:move-by 3 :by :word-endings)     ;; this moves the caret
by three words
(doc-goto-marker mark)                                   ;;This moves
the caret to the new position

Scott