From: Kalle Olavi Niemitalo
Subject: multiple values in WITH- macros
Are WITH- macros normally written to return all values of the last
body form, or is it okay to discard all but the first value?

From: Scott McKay
Subject: Re: multiple values in WITH- macros
Kalle Olavi Niemitalo wrote in message ...
>Are WITH- macros normally written to return all values of the last
>body form, or is it okay to discard all but the first value?

Definitely return all of the values.  Magically discarding all
but the first will screw you, or someone, someday.
From: Barry Margolin
In article <···············@iki.fi>, Kalle Olavi Niemitalo  <···@iki.fi> wrote:
>Are WITH- macros normally written to return all values of the last
>body form, or is it okay to discard all but the first value?

In general, the body of a WITH- macro invocation is usually an "implicit
PROGN", so it should behave like PROGN.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@genuity.net
Genuity, Burlington, MA