From: Eric Marsden
Subject: looking for updated version of XREF
Does anyone know of a version of XREF which is more up to date than
that in the CMU AI Repository (or an equivalent tool)? The 1995
version seems to get confused by EVAL-WHEN forms and certain macro
definitions.

[XREF is a cross referencing tool for CL programs which can generate
call tree graphs and who-uses information; see
<URL:http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/
ai/lang/lisp/code/tools/xref/0.html>]

--
Eric Marsden                          <URL:http://www.laas.fr/~emarsden/>
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: looking for updated version of XREF
On 02 Jan 2001 15:19:00 +0100, Eric Marsden <········@mail.dotcom.fr>
wrote:

> Does anyone know of a version of XREF which is more up to date than
> that in the CMU AI Repository (or an equivalent tool)? The 1995
> version seems to get confused by EVAL-WHEN forms and certain macro
> definitions.

As far as I know, there are no new versions. It seems that the only way of
bringing XREF up to date is to write new function and macro call patterns,
as described in the documentation.

Paolo