From: Johan Kullstam
Subject: Re: ANN: Latitude longitude database
"LatLong" <·······@css2.com> writes:

> Latitude longitude database of over 2.8 million locations worldwide.
>
> Download from:
> http://www.css2.com/latlong.htm
>
> Ideal for sales and marketing applications and travel related
> websites.

you forgot to add ICBM targetting.

--
J o h a n  K u l l s t a m
[········@ne.mediaone.net]

From: ········@hex.net
Johan Kullstam <········@ne.mediaone.net> writes:
> "LatLong" <·······@css2.com> writes:
> > Latitude longitude database of over 2.8 million locations worldwide.
> >
> > Download from:
> > http://www.css2.com/latlong.htm
> >
> > Ideal for sales and marketing applications and travel related
> > websites.
>
> you forgot to add ICBM targetting.

And, more importantly, indicating the coordinates of the person
responsible for the spam so that we may do:

  echo "target: 42.17.45N 87.49.17W" | \
  mail -s "New Target" ··············@missiles.saddam.iq

[Or is it just Osama Bin Laden that is using the Internet to
coordinate attacks?  Actually, with his group, I hear you'd need to
encode the target as part of a nude picture of Sheryl Crow and then
post it to alt.binaries.nude.rockstars...]
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string ········@" "enworbbc"))
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/rdbms.html
From: Christian Lynbech
Hmm, I sense that some people do not think of this data to be of any
use? Nothing could be more wrong.

At last we have something towards a solution for the problems of
getting emacs to calculate the sunrise or moon phases when travelling
about.

(try typing: M-x diary S)

Christian Lynbech       | Ericsson Telebit, Skanderborgvej 232, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8938 5244    | email: ·················@ted.ericsson.dk
Fax:   +45 8938 5101    | web:   www.ericsson.com
                                        - ·······@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)
From: Dave Pearson
* Christian Lynbech <···@tbit.dk>:

> At last we have something towards a solution for the problems of getting
> emacs to calculate the sunrise or moon phases when travelling about.

I'd have thought that hooking emacs up to a GPS receiver would be the
solution there.

--
Dave Pearson:                   |     lbdb.el - LBDB interface.
http://www.davep.org/           |  sawfish.el - Sawfish mode.