From: Hessu
Subject: price of Allegro 6
I did not find this info from Franz's site.
Anybody knows?!

From: Andrew K. Wolven
Subject: Re: price of Allegro 6
Franz will help you figure out the options you need and the price is
dependant on that.  It is expensive, but the service is second to none.

From: Alain Picard

Andrew> Franz will help you figure out the options you need and the price is
Andrew> dependant on that.  It is expensive, but the service is second to none.

Speaking of excellent service, I would like to put a shameless plug
here for Xanalys (formerly Harlequin).  I've been using their product
for many months, and they have fixed every problem I've reported in a
matter of days.

I'm not associated with Xanalys, just a VERY satisfied customer.
And you CAN find the price of their Lisp online, so you know
what you're in for.  :-)

						--Alain Picard

--
It would be difficult to construe        Larry Wall, in  article
this as a feature.			 <·····················@netlabs.com>