From: ········@hex.net
Subject: Re: EvalIt32 is a 32-bit library that allows programs to evaluate math expressions defined at run time.
>>>>> "Igor" == Igor Evsikov <········@flowpath.com> writes:
Igor> EvalIt32 is a 32-bit library that allows programs to
Igor> evaluate math expressions defined at run time.

Way cool!  I just cannot imagine having an environment that could
allow evaluating expressions at runtime.

Wait, oops, this isn't comp.lang.langs-without-eval...

Igor> FOR-type loop
Igor> if (...) then (...) else (...)

I'd be more impressed if it offered the PanCode control structures...
--
(concatenate 'string "aa454" ·@freenet.carleton.ca")
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/sgml.html