From: Arthur Lemmens
Subject: Forum for Corman Lisp?
Hi,

I've been playing around with Corman Lisp last week, and I'm beginning
to like it quite a lot. I'm especially impressed by the fact that
the complete source is not only available, but so clearly written
that I could start changing (small) things in a matter of hours.
It helps that the whole system can be built in less than a minute
on a two-year old Compaq Presario.

So I started wondering: is there some kind of forum (mailing list,
newsgroup, ...) for Corman Lisp, now that Deja has killed its
'digital community service' (or whatever they used to call it)?
And are there sites dealing with Corman Lisp (besides the ones from
Roger Corman and Chris Double)?

Thanks,

Arthur Lemmens

From: Chris Double
Subject: Re: Forum for Corman Lisp?
Arthur Lemmens <········@xs4all.nl> writes:

> So I started wondering: is there some kind of forum (mailing list,
> newsgroup, ...) for Corman Lisp, now that Deja has killed its
> 'digital community service' (or whatever they used to call it)?

I've set one up at 'yahoogroups'. For subscription details, see:

> And are there sites dealing with Corman Lisp (besides the ones from
> Roger Corman and Chris Double)?

Reini Urban has some Corman Lisp stuff at his web site:

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/autocad/

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/cl