From: David Bakhash
Subject: anyone actively running CLISP on a typical Mac?
Hi,

I know I've asked this, but I just want to know if anyone has
successfully built, and is using, CLISP out-of-the-box on a Mac.
Since I literally know nil about Mac, I say a ``typical'' Mac because
I'm referring to what most Personal Mac users own.  Forgive the
vagueness.

Lastly, if the build instructions are beyond what's on the CLISP
website, but you know them, please include them.

Note here that I'm not just talking about Mac hardware; I mean running
a Mac operating system too (and the ``typical'' one at that).

dave