From: dave linenberg
Subject: Software Development Lisp Article
Hello all,

I just received the March 2001 Software Development magazine (
www.sdmagazine.com) and Peter Norvig wrote an interesting article called
Extreme Rapid Development comparing Active Python, Franz ACL (windows),
Digitool MCL, and Functional Developer (Dylan).   - It was an
interesting read, with lots of good plugs for Lisp.

dave linenberg
········@home.com

From: Marc Spitzer
Subject: Re: Software Development Lisp Article
In article <·················@home.com>, dave linenberg wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I just received the March 2001 Software Development magazine (
>www.sdmagazine.com) and Peter Norvig wrote an interesting article called
>Extreme Rapid Development comparing Active Python, Franz ACL (windows),
>Digitool MCL, and Functional Developer (Dylan).   - It was an
>interesting read, with lots of good plugs for Lisp.
>
>dave linenberg
>········@home.com

do you have a url?

marc
From: ······@corporate-world.lisp.de
In article <···················@oscar.eng.cv.net>,
  ····@oscar.eng.cv.net (Marc Spitzer) wrote:
> In article <·················@home.com>, dave linenberg wrote:
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I just received the March 2001 Software Development magazine (
> >www.sdmagazine.com) and Peter Norvig wrote an interesting article called
> >Extreme Rapid Development comparing Active Python, Franz ACL (windows),
> >Digitool MCL, and Functional Developer (Dylan).   - It was an
> >interesting read, with lots of good plugs for Lisp.
> >
> >dave linenberg
> >········@home.com
> >

> do you have a url?

with the article, please... ;-)

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
From: dave linenberg
For those of you who ask,

> do you have a url?
>>with the article, please... ;-)

For the article, the url I gave points to the proper website.

They do not have the March edition on their website.

I am just the messenger!!  - I am not speaking as a representative of the magazine or their policy on updating their website to reflect the status of their (early) delivered magazines.

I don't know if you can get the magazine on the newsstands.  I think mine is one of those freebie subscriptions you get for filling out some developer survey.

dave linenberg
········@home.com

--
Posted from ns2.nabny.com [199.35.146.133]
From: Fernando Rodr�guez
On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 17:37:21 GMT, dave linenberg <········@home.com> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I just received the March 2001 Software Development magazine (

March? :-?

//	Fernando Rodriguez Romero
//
//	frr at mindless dot com
From: dave linenberg
> >I just received the March 2001 Software Development magazine (
>
> March? :-?

Yes, March, 2001. I guess they are sending out the issues a month in advance.

dave linenberg
········@home.com

--
Posted from ns2.nabny.com [199.35.146.133]