From: Vladimir V. Zolotych
Subject: (typep (make-array 10 :element-type 'bit) '(array bit (10)))
  Hello

Using CMUCL 18c.
What does two T T means ?

* (typep (make-array 10) '(array * (10)))
* (typep (make-array 10 :element-type 'bit) '(array bit (10)))
*

  Thanks

--
Vladimir Zolotych                         ······@eurocom.od.ua
From: Pierre R. Mai
"Vladimir V. Zolotych" <······@eurocom.od.ua> writes:

> Using CMUCL 18c.
> What does two T T means ?
>
> * (typep (make-array 10) '(array * (10)))
> * (typep (make-array 10 :element-type 'bit) '(array bit (10)))
> *

This is CMU CL's way of printing multiple values, e.g.

* (values t t)

Since typep is not specified to return multiple values, please ignore
the second value (which happens automatically in most circumstances,
see section on multiple values in the HyperSpec for details), until a
fix is committed for this glitch.

Regs, Pierre.

--
Pierre R. Mai <····@acm.org>                    http://www.pmsf.de/pmai/
 We cause accidents.                           -- Nathaniel Borenstein