From: David McClain
Subject: Code Reduction and Very Nice Lisp Systems
Hi all,

I just ported my FFS Server test code over to the new LWW 4.2 with its
really terrific COM/OLE capabilities. The code is now less than half the
previous results, now totalling around 400 LOC, entirely in Lisp, no FLI
stuff, and I managed to deliver a standalone server EXE at maximum delivery
severity (level 5) for an image size of only 4 MB. This is a full fledged
OLE Automation server for a network of clients. It handles filename
remapping so that code can be developed without assuming the locations of
various file systems.

These results are the break through I had been hoping to find. LWW 4.2 is a
fabulous Lisp!!!! Tell all your friends!

(for those not in the know... LWW 4.2 is the latest CL system produced by
Xanalys Co. www.xanalys.com )

- David McClain, Sr. Scientist, Raytheon Missile Systems Co., Tucson, AZ