From: Arie
Subject: is it possible to use embeded LISP in C/C++?
Hi guys,

Can someone point me to the right direction about how I can use embedded
LISP in a C++ program?  I am currently working on a project that is mostly
written in C++ and opengl, but for some of the AI, LISP would make things
much much easier.  If someone can explain how that would work and/or have a
web site or book that you would recommend, I would be most appreciative.
From: Dr. Edmund Weitz
Subject: Re: is it possible to use embeded LISP in C/C++?
Arie <·······@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> Can someone point me to the right direction about how I can use
> embedded LISP in a C++ program?  I am currently working on a project
> that is mostly written in C++ and opengl, but for some of the AI,
> LISP would make things much much easier.  If someone can explain how
> that would work and/or have a web site or book that you would
> recommend, I would be most appreciative.

You should check ECL <http://ecls.sourceforge.net/>. See
<http://ecls.sourceforge.net/ecldev.html> for more information.

If you're not interested in an ANSI-compliant Common Lisp solution,
librep <http://librep.sourceforge.net/> and ThinLisp
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/thinlisp/> might also be options.

HTH,
Edi.

PS: It's spelled "Lisp" (not "LISP") nowadays... :)