From: Jason Wilson
Subject: Scheme Related Job (Transmeta)
[Sorry for the SPAM: it is difficult to find Scheme expertise in any
other way.]

We're looking for an experienced Scheme or Lisp programmer to work on
advanced tools used in all areas of microprocessor development.
Currently, we are finishing a 30,000 line Scheme program which is a
central part of our verification effort.

You should have strong programming skills, a love of functional
programming (and being an Emacs user won't hurt you a bit), a quick
mind, some architecture or compiler experience, automation experience,
and experience developing software in other languages besides Scheme
or Lisp (because Scheme or Lisp aren't right for every job that we
will ask you to do).  If you run away from things you don't
understand, this job isn't for you.

Pluses would be knowledge of Verilog and CAD tools, assembly language
programming experience, performance analysis, and advanced
verification systems.

All resumes should be in ASCII text.

Please send resumes directly to: ··················@yahoo.com

(I work for Transmeta in Santa Clara, CA.  I didn't want to give out
my Transmeta email address because I don't want to get spammed for the
rest of my life at that address.  I can always kill this yahoo account
but I need the other account to get my job done.)
From: Noel Welsh
Subject: Re: Scheme Related Job (Transmeta)
Jason Wilson <·····@buran.transmeta.com> wrote in message news:<···············@buran.transmeta.com>...
> We're looking for an experienced Scheme or Lisp programmer to work on
> advanced tools used in all areas of microprocessor development.
> Currently, we are finishing a 30,000 line Scheme program which is a
> central part of our verification effort.

[snip]

If this is still current drop me a line.  Your yahoo account doesn't
exist and the transmeta address is unreachable.

Noel