From: Darkwolf
Subject: Graphical Library for LISP ? Or possibility to access a graphical DLL written in another langage ???
Hi !

I'd like to know if there is any good and easy to use graphical library
available for CLISP ?
(I mean something similar to SDL, PTC or ALLEGRO for C/C++).

If not, is there a way to call dll functions in LISP ?

Thanks for your help !

From: Sam Steingold

CLX?  <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#modules>

> If not, is there a way to call dll functions in LISP ?
<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#dffi>

you can take a graphical library and write a CLISP FFI for it.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Keep Jerusalem united! <http://www.onejerusalem.org/Petition.asp>
From: James A. Crippen
"Darkwolf" <·········@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> If not, is there a way to call dll functions in LISP ?

Each lisp does this its own way.  Read your user manual for details.
The technical term for this functionality is FFI or 'Foreign Function
Interface'.

HTH
'james

--
James A. Crippen <·····@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W